Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
I found these little tin mail boxes for our kids and wanted to leave them little notes in the weeks before Valentine’s Day. About a week before Valentine’s Day I will be starting a new job and will likely be leaving the house before they even wake up, so these will be a nice little way for them to wake up each morning. We have two children, one girl and one boy, so I wanted to make a mixture of boyish and girly love notes. I also plan to laminate these little notes before I put them in their boxes, with one child teething its best to protect these little notes so they at least last through the day.
below you will find 28 love notes that you can also use for your children. I have seen some other great ideas for home made Valentine’s Day cards your child can give their classmates or friends and also 14 days of love notes for your spouse. I will link to all those great ideas on the bottom of this post as well as my Pinterest Valentine’s Day Board. Feel free to right click on each file or click here to download them.
If you would like any or all of the Love Notes posted below, simply right click on the picture you want, save it and print it. All of these were made to be 2″x3″ to fit perfectly into their little mail boxes, you could also make little felt envelopes for the back of their dining room chairs or play table chairs, as seen at PBKids or here on the Crafting Chics Blog
Some other fantastic blog posts from great Mama Bloggers:
- Mommy by day; Crafter by Night posts 14 great ideas for your spouse, a super cute way to show your spouse a little love this time of year.
- Mud Pie Studio posts about 101 Valentine’s Day Ideas, this is a fantastic collection of various ideas from all over the net.
- Kristen Duke Photography has 10 lunch box jokes for Valentine’s Day, even though my kids aren’t in school right now I think I will print these for my husband to leave in their mail boxes since the love notes are really from me. So cute.
- Sprik Space posts 15 free Valentine’s Day printables, these are great for decorating your house, classroom or even office.
- And last but not least my collection of Valentine’s Day ideas on Pinterest, I plan to continue adding to this so please be sure to bookmark it.
Happy Valentine’s Day!