Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
A good friend of mine, Alyssa asked me to make this book for her friend’s son. It was his first birthday party and she wanted something fun and unique for him. (Lucky she knew all about Hullabaloo!). I had so much fun with this book since she asked me to be really creative and play with the back grounds and shadows. I really had a lot of creative license with this one and had to ask her twice for additional photos.
I was able to find some really cool papers to fill in the backgrounds and absolutely loved the end result, I had a hard time packing it up and sending it away. I hope Van enjoys reading all about his first year just as much as I enjoyed making it.
Happy Birthday Van!
This was definitely one of my favorite books to do. I had really been wanting to make a big brother/little sister type of book and while my daughter and nephew were playing this summer we got some great shots that had to be put into a book. My nephew and daughter are both really into books, which is one of the main reasons we started Hullabaloo Stories.
As mentioned in my post about another book made for me nephew he is a big fan of frogs and when I was looking for fabric to make this book I found great fabric for it and the idea of making a book for both of them that was the same but a girl and boy version came to life. Ainsleigh book is pink and Jackson’s is blue. The story line and all the photos are the same the only difference is the fabric color and the fact that there are two books!
So without further ado, here is the cousins book! (oh and my husband is our website developer and photographer-can you tell he enjoyed this book as well!)
These two cousins live in two different states and don’t get to see each other very often so their moms wanted to create a fun memory album for the kids to remember their fun vacation together. You can really tell they had a great time!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Επιβατηγά πλοία: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- nex.tf: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Κέρκυρα Ανκόνα: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
- fthina karabia: Greetings! Very useful advvice within this post!It is th...
- 86Magdalena: I see you don't monetize your page, don't waste your traffic...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.