Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
This little guy has the cutest smile so we had to do a book that really showcased all his great photos, especially his smile. His mom had some maternity photos done as well as newborn photos and really wanted to use those photos so the baby parts book idea came about. He can use his own photos to learn about his hands, ears and mouth and his family can look at the book to remember him as a newborn.
“J” is a fun little boy who really loves books and frogs so we tried to incorporate his love of froggies into his book.
He really enjoys reading his book and so I wanted to share some photos of him reading his book.
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Κέρκυρα Ανκόνα: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
- fthina karabia: Greetings! Very useful advvice within this post!It is th...
- 86Magdalena: I see you don't monetize your page, don't waste your traffic...
- Hiram Halverson: Great blog right here! Additionally your web site loads up v...
- 東京薬局ドラッグナビ: Hi there, its nice article regarding media print, we all b...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.