Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
Surprise your kids and make their day with free printable Halloween notes for their lunch boxes from Windy Pinwheel.
2012 Copyright Christine Hull, Windy Pinwheel
My husband, a couple of friends and I recently stared a new venture for parents in the local area of Reno, Nevada at Windy Pinwheel. Most of what we post is pertinent to the local audience, but occasionally, we post things that might also be relevant to my audience here at Hullabaloo Stories. We couldn’t be more thankful for both our patrons and our fans of this site. Without you, we wouldn’t be who we are today. That being said, we have a special offering for you via our Windy Pinwheel site – Free Halloween themed love note printables for you to share with your kids.
Being a full time working parent sending my children off to school can be tough some days. There are days when I miss them so much, sending a little “love note” in their lunch boxes is a small way I can remind them half way through their day how much I love them. I like to picture them sitting at their cute preschool tables unpacking their lunches and finding a fun new “love note”.
This month, in honor of Halloween on the other blog that I write for, I wanted to share some SPOOK-tacular love notes for you to print and share with your children.
The Valentine’s Day notes were such a huge success, here at Hullabaoo Stories this year, that we thought we could make some in the spirit of Halloween. My husband is certainly a sucker for all things surrounding the Halloween holiday and enjoys it, I think, as much as our kids do. We hope you like these free printable Halloween lunch box love notes as much as we do. It brings the biggest smile to our faces as parents knowing that we made our kids’ day.
If you download the set, be sure to report back and let us know if they are a hit with your kids in your household.
P.S. Every month we will post a new set of lunch box notes. So check back at Windy Pinwheel often.
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.