Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
For board books, background papers can give the book just as much “extra” personality as a really cute fabric. I have been playing with background papers for a while now and recently a customer asked me if I could send her a file with some of the papers in it so she could choose what she liked. I realized that I should make some boards with the papers on them.
I am starting with the kids basics, green, pink and blue. Of course I have used purples, yellows and oranges as well. These can be mixed and matched on 8×8 books. For example I did all pinks and greens on my daughter’s one year book because those are her nursery colors.
Have a look!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.
Agree to Terms and Policies