Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
In honor of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to share my absolute favorite books about the amazing love between parent and child. These are the books I love to read to my children.
This first book was a book I fell in love with when I was in 2nd grade, my teacher even cried when she read it, back then I had no idea why but when I became a parent I understood why. I used to read this book to both of my kids when they were in my belly. I wanted them to come into this world knowing they were loved and would be forever.
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
This book goes through a child’s life span and explains how a mother’s love know no limits, no matter how hard the day was, no matter how bad the temper tantrums were and no matter how much the house got messy or things got broken, at the end of the day, parents love their children unconditionally.
“Love you forever, like you for always” is my favorite quote of the book.
You Are My I Love You, by Maryann Cusimano Love
This book is pure poetry to me, the love between a parent and child is unique. This story goes through the ways parents love their children and children love their parents.
“I am your way home; you are my new path.” is my favorite quote from this book, as it describes new parenthood so well, a new path for the parent but homebase for the whole family.
I Love You Through and Through, by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
This book is not only about loving your child and everything about them but its a teaching book. While ready this book you can teach your child about emotions, body parts, and motions.
My favorite line is the last two pages of the book, “I love you through and through…yesterday, today and, tomorrow, too”. I tend to get a little teary when I read that line to my children.
I Love You More, by Laura Duksta
This is a fun book because it shows both sides of the love story of mother and child, the book itself has two stories in it, the author writes that its a “flip-side book…like love it never ends” I think that is my favorite, because like my favorite children’s book, Love You Forever, the love between parents and children never ends.
Inside the book the mother tries to explain her love for her child and on the flip side the child attempts to do the same thing in words that a child would use to explain things.
Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney
In this book the little bunny is trying to tell his dad how much he loves him but in return the daddy bunny expands on that to show the love he has for his child is limitless. A very cute story.
So there you go, my favorite books about loving your children. I love to read these books to my children and I hope that you will enjoy them as well.
2 responses to “Love you Forever and other books about loving your children”
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.