Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
Just before I mailed out some of our holiday orders, I snapped a couple of pictures. We had a great holiday season and enjoyed making so many books for little hands to open up on Christmas morning… including my own nephew who got a custom set of family flash cards. Each card had a photo of him with a family member and their name on the card, each was laminated. We also made him a magnet of him with our daughter last summer reading together. They both love the magnet and the flash cards. The holiday ordering season was hectic but fun, we look forward to making a lot more books this year for more little readers.
Recently, we have made a couple of adoption books and while we would love to share the photos, due to the sensitive nature of the adoption process we are unable to share the actual pages of the books. Each of the families were able to create a small piece of what their family and home was like to share with their new addition. Creating a bond for the new child in their families was very important and we are so happy to have been able to share that with them.
For more information on adoption books please contact us and we would be happy to work with you to create a family story book for your new child.
I think these might be some of my favorite types of books to do…we have done several of these…matching books for two little buddies. Each book the wording is switched around so the child’s name is first, but the pictures and other wording is the same. A great gift for your child’s best friend.
This book is going to a baby shower present, and since the baby isn’t here yet, the last page has a spot that we inserted some mirrored paper on it…so not only can the little girl learn her colors, fruits but she can also see herself every time she reads the book….love it!
This book was a gift from one toddler to another…their families are great friends and now they are growing up together. Reminds me of my best friend growing up!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.