Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
We had such a fun day today. This morning, I took my daughter to a friend’s Kindergarten class to deliver a set of laminated Dr. Seuss bookmarks for each of her students to celebrate Read Across America week. We stayed for about an hour and read two books (There’s a Wocket in My Pocket! and Fox in Socks). We also worked on two rhyming worksheets and visited with all the kids in the class.
Our daughter was so excited about getting to go to "big kids" school she didn’t want to leave when it came time to go. The bookmarks thrilled the students and they had such a fun day. I think the poster all my teachers had in their rooms must be true “All I really need to know, I learned in Kindergarten”, because Kindergarten is so cool.
When we got home, we read a few more books with our son so he could share in the awesomeness that is Dr. Seuss.
Always a fun way to remember a great family outing…here we have a great memory of the TANGANYIKA WILDLIFE PARK (http://www.twpark.com/) located in Kansas.
Perhaps its because my best friend and I had a personalized book when we were kids or because these two little boys are just about the cutest little friends every, but these books were so fun to make. I made two books but switched around the wording for each boy so his book had his name first.
This little guy and his daddy make a really great pair. They have a lot of fun together and its quite obvious. We had to decide between a lot of photos to narrow it down to the ones that made it in the book since these two keep each other very busy. I hope a Happy Father’s Day was had by all!
These two cousins live in two different states and don’t get to see each other very often so their moms wanted to create a fun memory album for the kids to remember their fun vacation together. You can really tell they had a great time!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Επιβατηγά πλοία: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- nex.tf: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Κέρκυρα Ανκόνα: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
- fthina karabia: Greetings! Very useful advvice within this post!It is th...
- 86Magdalena: I see you don't monetize your page, don't waste your traffic...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.