Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Have you joined Pinterest yet? If not you really should, its such a great way to catalog all the things you find on the internet and find even more fun stuff, especially for your kiddos. I have found so many things to keep my 3 year old occupied and have also been inspired by new recipes and projects for myself. I want to share a few Valentine’s Day ideas that mainly came from Pinterest.
This week, we worked on a project with our 3 year old. A Valentine’s Day Wreath, it was pretty simple and only took us a few minutes. We purchased some burlap and a foam wreath from our local arts and crafts store, as well as the heart. We already had the ribbon but you could also pick this up at the store while you are purchasing your other supplies.
Our 3 year old painted the heart with her washable kids paints and helped to wrap the burlap and ribbon. The only part she really couldn’t do was use the hot glue gun to secure everything into place. It was really that simple and she is very proud of it.
Another little project I am going to be doing from now until the 14th is using these little mail boxes I picked up at the arts and crafts store, one for each of the kids. I wrote on the side of each one in a paint pen, “Ainsleigh’s Love Notes” on a light purple box and “Nolan’s Love Notes” on a red box. Each morning before I head off to work I am planning to leave them a little love note for the day. To help them with their pre-reading skills I will use pictures and words to leave them with a little note each day .
This craft is all over the web, I even saw it on the Today show, here is my pin on Pinterest, these would make really fun gifts with a custom coloring book or coloring page.
The last craft I want to share are thumbprint bookmarks from Sweet and Lovely Crafts. These are so cute and would be so much better than giving out candy or those little cards from the store that wind up getting tossed. These can be altered depending on the age of your child and can give them an opportunity to be involved with their Valentine’s gift to friends or classmates.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your family.
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.