Agree to Terms and Policies
- Yes, at one point, we did. However, due to the rising cost of supplies, it soon became apparent that creating custom board books was not feasible and was increasingly cost prohibitive to offer custom board books at low prices to make them affordable toparents and still remain competitive in the market. With that in mind, in late 2013, we decided to take the store in another direction and offer hand-picked children’s books at the best prices found around the internet.
- What happened to your custom board books?
In late 2013, we, at Hullabaloo Stories, decided to move in a new direction with our business due to rising costs in supplies and market competition.
- What makes you different than going to a box store?
We are a mom and pop shop who care about encouraging literacy amongst children. We are an affiliate participating in the Amazon Affiliates program and offer many of the items you might find elsewhere. However, our personal selection of books and educational supplies come directly from a professional educator with the best interests of the child in mind to help them become literate. When you buy from Hullabaloo Stories you are supporting a mom and pop who have a love for learning and want to share it with the world.
- How does it work?
- Do you handle order fulfillment?
No. All orders are fulfilled by either Amazon.com or a third party partner.
- Can I recommend a book for display in your store?
Since we are a small store, you are invited to do so either through our Web site, as a comment on our site blog and/or Facebook Fan Page. You can also use our contact us page or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We highly encourage you to bring a fantastic book to our attention to list in our online store.
- How much do you make off of each sale?
Each sale renders a percentage. Normally it is pennies, but all of those pennies add up for us to continue writing on our site blog about topics of literacy and to continue to share printables and other things parents might find useful to share with their kids.
- Do you keep any sensitive data like credit card numbers on file?
No. All customer sensitive data is stored by Amazon.com. The most that we are likely to ask you for is non-sensitive data like your name when submitting a comment on a blog post.
- Do you share data?
We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. Hullabaloo Stories takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as email address), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry.
- If I purchase an advertisement location on your site and change my mind, can I get a refund?
Yes. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 120 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
For all other policy questions, please refer to our Policies page.