Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
This book was really fun to make. Not only was it about my daughter and some of her favorite friends but the photo shoot involved was a blast.
A wonderful photographer (and friend of mine) came up to Virginia from North Carolina to do this photo shoot, Morgan Henderson of Morgan Henderson Photography. The kids had so much fun playing and they all looked so cute. What a fun way to have some memories and great pictures. Most of the parents used the photos as their child’s two year photos since two year olds and photo studios don’t mix too well.
Do you have photos of your child’s play group. If you are interested in multiple books with the same design discounts are available.
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.