Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
For board books, background papers can give the book just as much “extra” personality as a really cute fabric. I have been playing with background papers for a while now and recently a customer asked me if I could send her a file with some of the papers in it so she could choose what she liked. I realized that I should make some boards with the papers on them.
I am starting with the kids basics, green, pink and blue. Of course I have used purples, yellows and oranges as well. These can be mixed and matched on 8×8 books. For example I did all pinks and greens on my daughter’s one year book because those are her nursery colors.
Have a look!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.