Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day friends. I hope your day is touched by a bit of Irish luck today. St. Patrick’s Day is a really fun holiday with children because you get to dress up, be silly and there are so many projects you can do with them, like Leprechaun traps, rainbow waffles and dye everything green! You can also go on scavenger hunts to find rainbow items in your house or look for clovers, Leprechaun’s and so much more. Being Irish myself, this holiday is a great day to talk to my kids about their Irish heritage. I wanted to share a few St. Patrick’s Day things in this post.
First for even more ideas check out the collection I have started on my St. Patrick’s Day Pinterest Board
The last thing I want to share is our project, I got this idea from this Pin and then somewhat made it my own. Instead of using old book pages, I used Irish proverbs, which the pages I used are in the printables folder. Then, I added a couple of blank green pages, printed some small shamrocks, and topped each page off with a little doily from Martha Stewart’s Craft line. Similar to these Martha Stewart Crafts Tags Die-Cut Lace). They turned out really cute. Then, I simply added them onto a ribbon to hang. They should last our family several years. The other craft we made was something really fun for my daughter. I pre-printed a shamrock on some card stock and then put the glue all over the page, then let her place all the little flowers all over the page. She did a great job and it was a nice evening project that didn’t get us too messy.
So there it is….our projects for a lucky day! Happy St. Patrick’s Day and may the luck of the Irish be with you today!!!
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.