Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Are you a member of the military, or know a military dad who is away from his children for Father’s Day? If so, in the spirit of charity and an effort to give back to those who serve and sacrifice so much for our country, we want to create a book just for you. This giveaway includes two matching 5×5 books (a $64 value); one for the family at home and one for the dad/mom who is deployed.
To enter, send us the story of the deployed person and their child/children (Who knows? Could be twins or triplets or even more out there) and their special bond to firstname.lastname@example.org including a picture of the child/children and the deployed parent, by May 14, 2011. The state-side family that is selected, will then work with Hullabaloo Stories to create their own unique and personal custom story, together. We will choose a winner, at random, by May 17th. Hullabaloo Stories will then notify the winner by e-mail and let those who follow Hullabaloo Stories know via Facebook and the Hullabaloo Stories Design blog.
To enter this giveaway opportunity, you must be a military family that will be separated on Father’s Day: Click to Enlarge. We will select from stories e-mailed to us by May 14th, 2011 and announce the winner by May 17th on our design blog. By submitting your story you are authorizing Hullabaloo Stories to publish your story in a blog post, Facebook status update, and other marketing materials exclusively for use by Hullabaloo Stories and to edit your submission for grammar and content for the purpose of each intended audience. Further, by submitting your story you are providing implicit consent for Hullabaloo Stories to share your photo submissions with the Hullabaloo Stories audience and that all subjects in each photo have provided their consent for distribution of those images by Hullabaloo Stories. For all those under legal age of consent, a parent or guardian must keep record of consent of that person within each photo and provide such record of consent if it is requested by Hullabaloo Stories. Any published image supplied with your submission will be credited with the caption “Source: [Your Name]” in the image metadata. As a regular practice, Hullabaloo Stories will not publish any last names unless you indicate that you prefer your last name accompany your story submission upon publishing any materials.
Update: As a point of clarification, this giveaway is not limited to only men who are deployed. Deployed women and/or their families are encouraged to submit entries for the giveaway as well.
2 responses to “Father’s Day Giveaway”
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Noreen Womble: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Contance Lorene: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in ...
- Michele McCready: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
- Gabriella Fain: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoymen...
- Tracey Navarrete: Heeya i'm for the first tijme here. I found this board and ...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.