Hullabaloo Stories Design Blog
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories! Create your own family stories with memorable books, projects, printables and more.
With several special holidays coming up, now is the chance to order your gift before it is too late. Easter is a great opportunity to capture photos with the kids, all dressed up in their “Sunday Best”. Why not take that opportunity and turn it into something imaginatively creative with a custom made board book to share with your little ones for years to come?
Believe it or not, Father’s Day is our busiest holiday here at Hullabaloo Stories. Women seem to plan out their gift giving much more than men do. If they are anything like me, they wait until the last minute and it’s is either breakfast in bed or hand delivered flowers for the Mrs. on Mother’s Day.
Perhaps, now is the perfect opportunity to begin dropping hints or sharing ideas about a custom made story to share with your children, made with the loving hands of a professional educator at Hullabaloo Stories. This way there won’t be a chance of waiting until the last minute to make your day and an extra special memory to cherish beyond Mother’s Day.
Check out some of our previous Father’s Day themed books, here.
We hope the upcoming holidays are filled with laughter, fun, love and memories. Happy “Spring” holidays.
It’s difficult to find the right thing to say following a tragedy. On Friday, December 14, 2012, the nation was jarred to find the repugnant actions of one person cause chaos and pain for not only a community, but a nation. The mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in which 20 children and six adults were gunned down has left a rift in our hearts as parents. Innocent children were taken from their parents. Teachers and administrators sacrificed their lives to protect the children before themselves.
The mood of the nation is saddened and sullen. We are grieving. We believe that so many blogs during the National Blogging Day of Remembrance, said it best:
“We know that no words, no gifts, no acts of service will ever take away the pain, but we, as bloggers and parents collectively, want those affected by this to know how close to our hearts they are:
We love you. We pray for you. We’re so brokenhearted for your loss.
To honor the memory of lives cut short, we choose to step away from our blogs and computers today to celebrate the gift of life and those we love most: our children, families, good friends, and community. We’re holding our kids a little closer, reaching out to neighbors and giving thanks for the moments we have together.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves. No parent should ever have to bury their child. Gun violence, acts of terrorism, foreign and domestic, and the treatment of mental health problems are all worthy of a serious discussion in our homes, places of worship, communities, and government. However, today is a day that we choose to honor and mourn those who were lost on December 14, 2012.
We must make the choice not to live in fear or anger. Instead, we must embrace every moment as a gift. Hug your children. Hug your husband, wife or partner and your loved ones. Tell them that you love them. Cherish and seize each moment as the gift it is.
The following is a list (as released by police) of the victims in Friday’s shooting spree on the campus of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Our hearts go out to these fallen, their families and loved ones today. We know that we couldn’t get through something like this on our own and our minds and prayers go out in support of those lost and their families.
- Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female
- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male
- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female
- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female
- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female
- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male
- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female
- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female
- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female
- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male
- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male
- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male
- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female
- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female
- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male
- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female
- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female
- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female
- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)
- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male
- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female
- Source: Huffington Post
If you want to join in donating to the families of Sandy Hook Elementary, donation links are listed at ChoosetoThrive.blogspot.com.
This year was extremely successful for us here at Hullabaloo Stories. In fact, we have a ton of orders already for the holidays. As such, and to ensure that we make our deadline of Christmas for our customers, we have decided to close all orders for board books for Christmas delivery on November 30th. Please have your images ready and transmitted to us, at the very latest, by December 2nd to ensure enough time for proofs and revisions.
You can still place an order for gift cards through December 14th to ensure delivery before Christmas.
If you want to place an order after these dates, you can do so, but we cannot commit to make sure that you receive your gift before the Christmas holiday.
We hope the holiday season may bestow joy, happiness and peace with you, your family, friends, and loved ones. If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our Contact page and send us a quick note.
Happy Holidays from Hullabaloo Stories
The holidays are around the corner and a custom made board book for your child or relative will make a great gift. We love making personalized memories for our customers.
Please keep in mind we will be cutting off holiday orders the Friday after Thanksgiving; November 25, 2011.
Don’t have little ones of your own or want to give a book as a gift to someone you know who is just starting their own family? Gift certificates are available and transferable to anyone you choose. All you have to do is let us know the name of the person you are giving the gift certificate to and we’ll take it from there. We will accept holiday gift certificate orders through December 9, 2011.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact us any time by visiting our Contact Us page.
We wish you the very best and memorable Thanksgiving and holiday season. Many blessings to all.
Thanks for stopping by.
- Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: A great gift giving opportunity
- A Day of remembrance for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting
- Last Day for Holiday Orders is November 30
- Get Your Free Thanksgiving Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- Get Your Free Halloween Lunch Box Printable Love Notes at Windy Pinwheel
- aktoploika taksidia: Hello, i think that i saw you vosited my weblog thus i came ...
- Grimaldi lines: Greetings, I do believe your ebsite might be having web brow...
- fthina karabia: Fine way of explaining, and good post to take information on...
- Πακέτο διακοπών για Ρώμη: Heey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The text in...
- Επιβατηγά πλοία: Great site you have got here.. It's hawrd too find good qual...
Welcome to Hullabaloo Stories - Custom Stories for your Family. I am happy that you were able to find our Web site. Please take a look around.
Feel free to contact us.
Agree to Terms and Policies