Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read – Levels 5&6 Complete: Beginning Phonics (Emergent Readers | First Grade | Ages 6-7) (3)
Amazon.com Price: $23.39 (as of 09/28/2020 08:30 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete includes both 1st Grade levels in your complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to lend a hand your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 5&6 Complete covers:
– Kindergarten Review
– Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
– Ending Consonant Blends Like “-ch,” “-th,” and “-es”
– Suffixes “-ing,” “-er,” “-ly,” and “-ed”
– Two-Syllable Words
– 36 New Sight Words
This set includes:
– 6 Original Storybooks written to fortify the skills your child learns within the program
– Slim Sam
– Lucky for Me
– Good Job, Dennis
– Chick-Chick the Ping-Pong Champ
– Over My Head
– The Case of the Missing Sandwich
– 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors Robert San Souci and Rosemary Wells
– Fred’s Red Hat by Rosemary Wells
– The Little Ghost by Robert San Souci
– 2 Workbooks if you want to guide you and your child through the entire lessons and lots of fun activities
– 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each and every lesson, where letters come to life
– 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display within the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed at the side of leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words within the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a really perfect story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each and every lesson and track your child’s progress!
|Manufacturer Maximum Age|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age|
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|